Friday 19 June 2009

Huge Post Coming Soon

I've been trawling through the archives and have been collecting together an almost comprehensive mountain of cover versions. Many of these were previously issued as the 25 Golden Grapes collection, but I am now assembling them into roughly 4 or 5 volumes (i have about 70 cover versions recorded - much to my surprise).

These collections will include selections from what I like to refer to as the Rehab Tapes, recorded during and towards the end of the period I spent on prescription Methotrexate, during which I had largely lost the use of my hands. Bummer.

I'm not sure whether they should be arranged chronologically or linked stylistically or just thrown together in groups of 15 or so, but very soon they'll all be dumped here so you can enjoy or ignore them at your discretion.

ETA next week sometime.

**EDIT** Compilation has been delayed after unearthing another motherlode of forgotten gems and a brief visit to Bruges.

New ETA, probably by the end of the month(?) Volume 1 will be "Beatles, Beach Boys and Bowie". Volume 2 likely to be "Demis Does Dylan".

DCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats up?