Friday 5 June 2009

Nicotene and Caffeine EP (2009)


Here's a new collection of four songs recorded in late 2008 and early 2009. This is the first of two EP's I've been mentioning for sometime now. Essentially I've managed to stockpile a lot of songs in varying states of completion. Once I started recording with Herb Powers again I kind of lost interest in them, but felt they deserve to see the light of day.

Earlier this week I compiled a 9 song collection for release which I titled "Bitter, Late Then Never", but when I gave it a good listen I felt a few of the songs had too high a cringe factor, whether that be from bad mixes or godawful vocal takes. So I've opted to rework five of them, and put out these, the best of the bunch in the meantime.

This is a stop over until the new album is completed. The new album is quite a departure from the sound of the previous album (Freemealin') and still needs a bit of work to reach completion. These songs are the bridge between Freemealin' and the new as yet untitled album.

Tracklisting is:
1. Nicotene and Caffeine
2. Urban Paranoia in 21st Century England
3. Greenhorn
4. Eighties Girlfriend Part 2

Here's the link:

Rapidshare!

I hope you enjoy them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats up?