Tuesday 18 October 2011

Congratulations!

Big round of applause to Hunter, Sarah and the crew who managed to beat their kickstarter target by a clear margin this weekend gone. Thanks to anyone who visits here who may have donated. If none of my visitors donated... SHAME ON YOU!

In other news, I have been very busy in the studio, creating all sorts of audio oddities for various projects. I have once again fallen in love with open tunings on my guitar and expect them to be featuring far more regularly than normal in my new material.

I'm still remastering 25 Golden Grapes, it's just that my time is being used up by contemporary projects so I'm finding it hard to fit in a retrospective one. Soon though, it will finally be available again.

Nothing else to report except sleep deprivation and hunger. Jog on!

Signed DCC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whats up?